Ready for the ultimate alumni experience?
Put your Hebrew, knowledge of Israel, and interest in global citizenship to the ultimate test with Hebrew Public’s Atidim Israel program. This three week journey through Israel takes an experiential approach to education rooted in cultural and language immersion, peer exchange, and inquiry-based learning.
Participants will be exposed to an array of narratives, cultures, and educational themes within Israel through purposeful encounters and hands-on project-based learning that empowers them to think critically, form opinions, and establish a meaningful connection to Israel, regardless of what aspects of Israel most resonate with them.
If you are ready to expand your mind, language skills, and leadership…apply to join us for summer 2022!
July 7-28, 2022
(flights depart on July 6)
$5500 excluding flights and personal expenses
(passport, spending money, etc).
- Connect with nature at the beautiful agricultural youth village of Ben Shemen where you’ll get hands on milking cows, riding horses & gaining a love of land!
- Dig into the past with a hands-on archaeological excavation at Beit Guvrin.
- Camp overnight in a Bedouin tent…experience their amazing hospitality, plus a memorable sunset camel ride!
- Get to know the different cultural and religious groups of Israel through firsthand encounters and visits to important holy places and landmarks for the Jewish people, Christianity, Islam, Bedouins, Druze, Ethopian Israelis, Bahai, and more.
- Explore the history of the Golan Heights on an off-road jeep tour and gain a geography lesson while learning about and viewing Israel’s neighbors.
- Visit a peacebuilding initiative in Eshkol while uncovering the challenges and potential for Israel’s sensitive geographic location in the world.
- Float in the salty waters of the world renowned Dead Sea.
- Navigate the unbeatable starry skies of Mitzpe Ramon with the trained eye and resources of a professional astronomer.
- A range of food tours
- Cooking workshops
- Surfing lessons
- Krav maga (Israeli martial arts)
- Hydroponic gardening
- Animal care
- and so much more…
- Get in shape with a variety of exciting, challenging, and beautiful hikes including:
- Masada – hike to the ancient fortress of Masada
- Ein Gedi Nature Reserve – a desert oasis
- Nahal Havarim – experience a night time hike under starry skies!
- Mt. Arbel – enjoy incredible views of the Sea of Galilee
- Nahal Jilaboun Canyon – cool down with a wet hike to see beautiful waterfalls
- Ben Shemen forests – known for their incredible running trails
- Grow your language skills with bi-weekly Hebrew classes that feature regular immersive learning experiences and conversation partners…plus, opportunities to learn and apply the basics of Arabic.
Best of all, get to know your Israeli peers who will join you for this special experience!
© 2021 Hebrew Public
729 7th Avenue, 9th floor
New York, NY 10019
Afrikaans Albanian Amharic Arabic Armenian Azerbaijani Basque Belarusian Bengali Bosnian Bulgarian Catalan Cebuano Chichewa Chinese (Simplified) Chinese (Traditional) Corsican Croatian Czech Danish Dutch English Esperanto Estonian Filipino Finnish French Frisian Galician Georgian German Greek Gujarati Haitian Creole Hausa Hawaiian Hebrew Hindi Hmong Hungarian Icelandic Igbo Indonesian Irish Italian Japanese Javanese Kannada Kazakh Khmer Korean Kurdish (Kurmanji) Kyrgyz Lao Latin Latvian Lithuanian Luxembourgish Macedonian Malagasy Malay Malayalam Maltese Maori Marathi Mongolian Myanmar (Burmese) Nepali Norwegian Pashto Persian Polish Portuguese Punjabi Romanian Russian Samoan Scottish Gaelic Serbian Sesotho Shona Sindhi Sinhala Slovak Slovenian Somali Spanish Sudanese Swahili Swedish Tajik Tamil Telugu Thai Turkish Ukrainian Urdu Uzbek Vietnamese Welsh Xhosa Yiddish Yoruba Zulu